That's right folks... the pride of Portland is going straight into Intelligentsia's backyard.
That's right... you know that this means Intelli is going to step it up. Their coffee will get better, their green will get better, their roasting will get better... And you have to know that Stumptown is going to be bringing their A game.
I'm so incredibly envious. The coffee lovers in Chicago are going to have it so good! Damn.
Things to ponder:
- Will Intelli Chicago be able to keep their best employees?
- Will Stumptown's indy punk rock vibe sell in the midwest?
- Will Intelli open in Portland?
- Will Stumptown go for a beer and wine license?
- Will Intelli try to better leverage Ecco now?
- Will Stumptown be Stumptown without bike messengers?
- Who will Alinea use?
Break out the popcorn.
This is going to be fucking EPIC!!!