9.20.2011

VST basket clown show

I'm not going into details.
Feel free to do a search on the internet if you want to understand.

But rather than emailing all sorts of people... I'm just posting this statement here.

I am not interested in talking to you about how these baskets suck and why you are right in your opinion.
I am not interested in talking to you about how these baskets are revolutionary and why you are right in this opinion.
I am most certainly not interested in talking to you about how those who disagree with you are idiots or are slandering you or are mean and unpleasant.

Do not email me about this.
Do not call me about this.
Do not stop me on the street and talk to me about this.
Comments to this post that attempt to engage in discussion about this goat rodeo will be deleted.


Updated: I'm ashamed of some of you.

No comments: