7.22.2004

three shifts left.
i've talked to various folks about job opportunities - sadly all outside of the East Side. i don't want to relocate, but i want to be a barista. choices... tradeoffs...

i'm kind of psyched about one thing. i'm going to get to pull shots on my last shift with my two favorite espressos (Espresso Vivace's Vita and Doma's Vito's Blend). super cool!!

it's sort of ironic that this all happens right about the point where my skills really started getting to where i want them to be. my shots are solid pretty much all the time, my milk is solid pretty much all the time, my latte art is getting better all the time, my machine skills are solid...

everyone is asking why i'm leaving. rumours abound. it's kind of weird. small town i guess. no-one believes that i don't have a job lined up.

No comments: